Monday, December 2, 2013

Attendence Policy

Alot of people have come to think that since we are now in college, our attendence to class doesn't mean anything. Yes, most teachers will let you come to class late and not care. However, that does not mean it is unimportant. You should still try your best to come to class on time. What annoys me the most is when people get upset and annoyed with their teachers about attendence. They defend themselves to the end of why it is okay that they were late. "This is college, I take care of myself so it is my choice to come to class on time or not. And you should not be upset with me and it should not effect my grade." , yeah, not really. Youre still in school which means your academic career lies in the hands of you and also your professors. They can still decide whether or not you pass their class.

No comments:

Post a Comment