Friday, December 6, 2013

College



One semester of college down, seven to go. And now looking back on what I have accomplished, or rather lack of accomplishment, I have come to see that everyone was telling to truth. You can’t slack off in college. High school is a joke but college is the real deal and you cannot let it pass by without effort. However, everyone I know wants to know what I want to do with my life and they expect college to give me the answer. Well honestly I don’t think I’m cut out for college. I would rather stay home and keep working at the daycare until I have enough money saved up to move out of my parent’s house and buy my own apartment in Richmond. I don’t mind working to get money to be able to live my life. However I don’t want to spend a good 25 years of it working on academics so I can hopefully find a decent enough job to support myself. I have no problem working as a bartender and living at the beach for the rest of my life. College doesn’t exactly prepare you for that, unless you’re going off of what you learn at parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment